Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cliché Mother's Day Post (Just Kidding, it's awesome) ♥

So this post is dedicated to my lovely mother.  And yes, I may get sappy, so deal with it. 
 This woman is some kind of amazing.  I mean she dealt with me growing up, and I guess those two other strangers in the picture.  So my point is, she knows how to deal with difficult.  
Like.... there was that time I brought home a baby raccoon after reading Rascal. And maybe that wasn't the best idea, but I just wanted a cool pet.  And she dealt with that problem.  As well as told me I needed a rabies shot.  (great times)
So thanks for being awesome. 
Disclaimer:  That is not me in the above picture.  We picked her up on the side of the road. 
Just kidding. I love my sister:)
My parents are the best, and I'm glad God's plan made them my parents.  Quirks and all. 
 My mother inspires me.  She encourages me. She supports me.  She fixes my boo-boos, and gives me Snoopy band-aids.  She laughs with me.  She cries with me.  She listens to my problems.  She deals with my stubborn personality.  She loves me.   She loves my sister.  She loves my brother.  She loves my father.  She loves others.  
She loves God.
Like seriously God, thanks for the one of the best gifts EVER!
My mom sets a great example, and one day I hope to be just as great an indicator of Christ's love as she is.
     
"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do....but how much love we put in that action."  
-Mother Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment